- Email: email@example.com
- 16605 Southwest Freeway Suite 350, Sugar Land, TX 77479
- Methodist Sugar Land office building #3
- Free parking available, parking garage and surface lot.
- Fully accessible building, and bariatric friendly office.
- Wheelchairs are usually available at the foyer of the building.
- You must wear a face-mask to enter the building.
- Use email if you are a new or established patient with a general message/request. Anything with personal health information should be sent through our "onpatient" portal.
- Once you have made your appointment, the link to join onpatient is pushed through to you via email. There is also an onpatient app. The link expires in 7 days.
- If you have extensive questions/non-urgent health concerns please make an appointment (either in person or virtual) to discuss.
- If you need a refill, please call your pharmacy for it. They then send us a e-refill.
- If you need ADD meds refilled, you can request here
- We have opted out of Medicare. This doesn't mean you can't come! You may submit a claim form for denial from Medicare and then Medicare forwards to your secondary insurance, if you have one, to reimburse you.
- We love our Medicare patients!
- Dr. Shaya's will still be responsible for prior authorizations from insurance. You can still use your insurance for labs, radiology, and specialists.
- Pricing available here
- We accept all forms of payment : Visa, Mastercard, Discover, flex spending, check, and of course cash.
- If you prefer to leave a credit card on file, please fill this out and fax/email to us.
- We charge $10 for all controlled substance prescriptions filled quarterly.
- We charge a $75 no show fee for cancellations/no show with less than 24 hrs notice.
- Payment is due at time of service.
- We have gift card option for you to purchase health for your family and loved ones.
- Feel free to call or email for an appointment, alternatively if you are an established patient you can schedule online.
- If you don't see a time slot that will work for you, let us know. We usually can accommodate.
- We do not carry any vaccines at this time. We refer to the nearby pharmacies.
- Most sick visits are 15 minute slots, most follow up/med review are 30 minute slots.
- All new patients as well as /pap smear/physicals are 60 minute slots.
- All functional and integrative medicine visits are 90 minutes.
- Medical record request form available. Bring in any medical records to your visit, or email ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUT OF NETWORK
- Shaya Precision Health is a private practice, we are out of network with insurance plans.
- You can submit a claim at the conclusion of the visit to your insurance for your reimbursement if you request.
- Dr. Shaya's staff will still be responsible for medication prior authorizations. You can still use your insurance for labs, radiology, and specialists.
- Claim forms for most common plans available.
Q-Are you a concierge practice?
A- No. My business model is very simple and I will not require any retainer fees. Although concierge practices and my practice share a common practice model called "direct primary care", I am the only retainer-free practice that I know of in the area- this means I have no up front fees or memberships that I require. Just pay as you go for the care that you and your family need.
Q-Can I order my labs ahead of time?
A-Yes! If you are an established patient only. New patients need to be seen first to optimize ordering redundancy. If you would rather pre-pay for them at a reasonable cost through Quest labs (prepay on Ulta site) we can build you a cart. If you want to use your insurance, make sure we have updated one on file and we can email you the order form. You can email us at email@example.com to communicate your needs, or send us a message on the onpatient portal. To order hormone testing ahead of time, you can purchase from our store.
Q-Are you seeing new patients?
A-Yes!! I am currently taking new patients, although since October 2020 we have been limiting new visits to one or two a week in order to accommodate my existing patients. All new patients are at least a 60 minute visit, and if you are a Functional and Integrative medicine consultation the visits are 90 minutes. Click here for new patient onboarding page
Q-Do you do disability determinations?
A-No we don't do disability determinations for long term disability, short term disabilityor social security, however can submit medical records when requested.
Q-Can I use my insurance for labs and radiology?
A- Of course! We will collect your insurance information at time of service in order to submit to in-network labs and radiology facilities like you usually do. Let us know when your insurance changes. If you have a high deductible plan or are uninsured, you can pre-pay for your labs through Ulta lab tests using any payment form including HSA. Cash options for radiology here.
Q- What if I have an HMO and have to pick a PCP?
A-If you have the type of insurance that requires a primary care physician, then pick one from your plan. We can still see you and collaborate with your PCP for referrals etc. If you are on an HMO we can ask your official PCP to do the referrals if needed.
Q-Are you on any insurance plans?
A-I will be out of network with all plans, however will be happy to provide an itemized claim form for you to submit for reimbursement when you leave the office. Remember you can still use insurance for labs and radiology like usual. In order to expedite this, you can find your claim form here (I loaded the most frequent plans around the area).
Q-Are you affiliated with any hospitals?
A-Yes, I admit patients to Houston Methodist Hospital and am affiliated with Memorial Hermann Sugar Land. I can see your medical records at both hospitals.
I also have access to your medical records at Texas Children's Hospital, MD Anderson, UTMB, andBaylor Scott and White.
© Copyright 2023 Shaya Precision Health PLLC