DR. TAYMA FUNCTIONAL & INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE
Dr. Tayma has collaborated with Fawzia Sultan Healthcare Network (FSHN), leveraging their healthcare presence in Kuwait along with shared goals of bringing functional and integrative medicine to Kuwait and elevating access to care to a wider patient population.
Dr. Tayma offers full breadth Integrative and Functional medicine services virtually to patients living in Kuwait and abroad. Being a dual national affords her with a unique perspective on cultural stressors, health considerations, and logistical challenges. In addition Dr. Tayma strives to have a brick and mortar clinic in Kuwait,hand in hand with Fawzia Sultan Healthcare Network in the future.
- Complete form below
- Ages 4-99 can be seen
- Need to email front and back copy of civil ID
- Female Intake Form - Adult, optional to complete before appointment
- Male Intake Form - Adult, optional to complete before appointment
**We follow U.S. HIPAA privacy rules for personal health info. Your records cannot be shared, discussed, faxed or communicated without your explicit consent, we are a vault.
Kuwait New Patient Request Form
- All new patient visits are 90 minute appointments- 120KD
- Follow up appointments 30 minute-50 KD
- Follow up appointment 60 minute-100 KD
- You will get payment link before appointment via text
- Functional Testing may be drop shipped directly from Genova, Great Plains Lab, DUTCH, or ZRT. Phlebotomy can be arranged for you.
- Blood testing can be done through your usual provider, or we can have blood drawn through a contracted lab for a reasonable price.
- Takes a whole-body approach to healing, it is a lot more specific in how it is practiced by focusing on identifying and treating the underlying cause of your health problem.
- Operates under the premise that chronic illness is an outcome of imbalances in the key underlying physiological systems in your body.
- Functional medicine provides a method for re-balancing the body’s underlying physiological systems and addressing lifestyle issues that contribute to illness.
- Offers a unique approach to understanding the terrain of chronic illness and provides a whole new way to address the epidemic of chronic disease we face in the 21st century.
- Unlike some forms of integrative medicine, functional medicine always utilizes the most advanced diagnostic testing available to determine the best lifestyle changes, targeted food medicines, and herbal support for a person’s specific health case based on the latest research from peer-reviewed medical journals.
- Takes a whole-body approach to care to understand your health in its entirety.
- Looks at a person’s mental, physical, and emotional health and all the areas that can influence these areas of a person’s health including stress, poor diet, and environmental triggers.
- Utilizes conventional diagnostic and treatment methods including x-rays and medication alongside diet and exercise.
- Integrates complementary (natural) therapies and conventional treatments together in a single treatment plan.
- Some complementary therapies that we refer to:
- Massage therapy